Conditions of Entry
COVID-19 SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
Keeping Red Energy Arena Safe
Red Energy Arena operates following the Victorian Health guidelines and prioritises the health and safety of staff and attendees to the venue.
By purchasing or accepting tickets to Red Energy Arena events, patrons acknowledge that there still remains a risk of transmission of viral illness (including COVID-19) even with the control measures that have been put in place by the venue and event organisers.
By attending Red Energy Arena patrons acknowledge that they have considered and understand those risks and the potential impact on their own personal circumstances. This includes considering any health condition or vulnerability that patrons may have, and the consideration persons with whom patrons will be in close contact following attendance at the event/s held at Red Energy Arena.
Patrons acknowledge that, for a small number of people, COVID-19 can have very serious health consequences. Red Energy Arena relies on patrons to bring these conditions of entry to the attention of any guest(s) of the patron who purchased the ticket. Red Energy Arena trusts that all patrons acknowledge and accept these risks to enter the venue.
Patrons who do not comply with directions of Red Energy Arena management, including failing to comply with any public health directions issued by the Victorian Government Chief Health Officer in regards to COVID-19, may be refused entry to, or be evicted from, Red Energy Arena.
Masks: You are no longer required to wear a face mask in most indoor settings. Although there are still some circumstance in which it is recommended, to be best informed on when you should wear a mask please see: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/face-masks
GENERAL VENUE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR PUBLIC TICKETED EVENTS
By entering the Red Energy Arena, all persons agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
Retain your ticket at all times; and follow any lawful staff instruction.
- Management encourages patrons to stay home if feeling unwell
- Intoxicated and/or disorderly persons will be refused entry or evicted from the venue.
- Patrons with tickets purchased at a concessional price must have available on entry to the venue proof of age or other proof of entitlement to concession ticket.
- Management reserves the right to inspect any bag and/or article of clothing for the following prohibited items:
– Illegal substances including controlled, dangerous or illicit drugs
– Aerosol cans, crockery, unsealed bottles, cans, glass containers
– Fireworks/flares/laser lights/smoke generators
– Animals (other than assistance animals)
– Potential weapons as determined by security and police – e.g., knives, chains, studded belts
– Bicycles, scooters, skateboards and rollerblades/skates
– Professional cameras including; DSLR, mirrorless or any cameras with a detachable lens (some events may prohibit the use of all cameras, or flash photography)
– Plastic water bottles cannot exceed 600ml in size and must be unopened
– Any other item that, in the opinion of Red Energy Arena management, could cause harm or public nuisance
- For major public ticketed events you may be subject to random and continuous wanding at the point of entry.
- No cloaking services provided.
- All persons must conduct themselves in a proper and reasonable manner.
- Mobile phones and cameras are prohibited from use in any change room.
- The use of photographic, video or audio equipment for commercial purposes is not permitted within the venue, unless approved by management prior to the event.
- Persons entering agree to comply with any reasonable direction given by any staff or officials of the venue.
- The right to remove any person from the venue is reserved if the person’s behaviour is considered dangerous or unacceptable.
- Alcoholic beverages must not be taken in to or from the venue.
- Red Energy Arena is a smoke-free venue – smoking and or vaping is not permitted within the venue
- Patrons must occupy the seat specified on their ticket – unless seating is general admittance.
- The movement of patrons in the venue is subject to monitoring by security cameras. Patrons may be filmed/photographed.
- Patrons may be liable for prosecution, fined or ejected from the venue if they:
– Have entered the venue without authorisation
– Are deemed by management to be displaying disorderly, offensive or unlawful behaviour
– Use foul or abusive language or make racial or threatening remarks or gestures
– Fail to comply with any of the Conditions of Entry or request from venue staff or their representatives
- Patrons are admitted to the venue at their own risk. Red Energy Arena will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property nor for any other loss, damage or injury suffered by any patron, whether in contract, tort or statutory liability to the full extent permitted by law.
- Patrons will be required to show a valid identification to age restricted events or to purchase alcoholic beverages at licensed events.
(ID) as proof of age: The following forms of ID are accepted:
– A valid Passport with a photograph
– A valid Australian Drivers Licence
– A valid State Proof of Age or Photo Card
- To ensure everyone’s safety, patrons must adhere to the directions of BSL staff and any signage throughout the venue.
- Babies and toddlers are permitted at most sports and entertainment events; however, some concerts are not suitable for infants due to the potential for high noise levels and flashing lights. Please check the specific event you are attending.
- By entering the Arena patrons agree for their image, likeness or voice to be used as part of any recording of the event, and to be used for promotional purposes.
- ‘Playsight’ operates on Courts 1, 5, 6 & 9 and participants using those courts may be subject to livestreaming of their game.
These Conditions of Entry are to be read in conjunction with conditions of entry that may apply to (i) a particular event; (ii) BSL’s ticketing agent’s terms and conditions of ticket sale; and/or (iii) specific conditions of sports governing bodies or other event owners who conduct events at the venue.
BSL reserves the right to update, modify or change these Conditions of Entry from time to time.
Any changes will be posted and available on our website.