Presented by: Basketball Australia
GET READY! THE BOOM IS BACK IN BENDIGO
The Australian Boomers Basketball Team gears up to return to regional Victoria for a thrilling clash against Korea in the FIBA Asia Cup Qualifiers on 22nd February 2024. The Red Energy Arena Bendigo will transform into a sea of green and gold for one unforgettable night, showcasing the best of international basketball.
The Australian Boomers, a powerhouse in the FIBA Asia Cup competition, will face the formidable Korean team in what promises to be a high-stakes and intense matchup. As the Boomers strive to secure their spot in the prestigious FIBA Asia Cup, basketball enthusiasts in Bendigo and beyond are in for a treat.
Please be familiar with key details for this event:
- Limited parking: There is limited parking on site, we recommend considering your travel options and to arrive early
- Food and drink: Our canteen will be open with a great selection of food and beverages; our restaurant will also be open for bookings, please book in advance. BYO food and drink is not permitted. Please note the only exemption is plastic water bottles which cannot exceed 600ml in size and must be unopened.
- Cloakroom: Cloakroom services will not be available at this event. Please limit any bags. Please note you may be subject to bag checks upon entry.
- No Horns: Including air horns & vuvuzelas.
- No Basketball can be brought into this event.
- For full Conditions of Entry, please visit the Red Energy Arena website.
- Babes in Arms: Under 3 free on the knee of an accompanying adult
- Junior Ticket Ages: 4-14 years of age (inclusive)